Dr. Peter Krause
ExperienceBorn in Stuttgart. Training as a banker, studied law at the University of Tuebingen, since 2004 a member of VOELKER in Reutlingen, 2008 Inclusion as a partner.
Managing Director of the Association of the complex facilities handicapsupport Behindertenhilfe Baden-Württemberg – „The Initiative“ (www.dikbw.de).
Lecturer in sports law at the Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences / University of Tuebingen, arbitrator at the German Sports Arbitration Court, judge at the lawyer Court for the District of Tuebingen Bar Association.
Chairman of the Board of the Foundation Theater Lindenhof and the MA-Rühl Foundation Reutlingen. Board of Dr. Willy and Bärbel Bischoff Foundation; Board member of the TSG Reutlingen e.V.
- Creation and restructuring of non-profit organizations (foundations, associations, non-profit corporations)
- Consulting in the secular/religious Public Trust Law and Public Trust Regulatory Law
- Ongoing advice to secular/religious and social organizations, especially in the social, institutional, non-profit- and association legal issues
- Advice to religious communities, especially in canonical issues
- Start-up and ongoing advice by nationally active associations and federations
- Advising sports organizations
- Advising hospitals, care and disability organizations in care and patient legal issues