Employment and Labor Law
From decades of handling disputes and litigation we know the tactical moves and the underlying economic rationales of both sides: the employer's side and the employee's side. Thus we can apprehend the strategy of the opposing side, which will give you the tactical advantage.
Our Team is up-to-date on all ongoing legislation, statutory law and case law.
Significant Areas of Service:
- Individual and Collective Labor Law
- Labor Contract
- Time Limitation of Labor Contracts
- Warnings and Cease-and-Desist Letters
- Handling Terminations
- Assisting in Civil Actions before Labor Courts
- Cancellation Period
- Medical Leave
- Minimum Wage
- Parental Allowance
- Handling of Legal Expense Insurances
Our Team's international expertise extends especially to:
- Changing the Labor Contract for Posted Workers
- Determining the Applicable Law
- Social Insurance in the case of Posted Workers
- Income Tax and Posted Workers
- Permit of non-German citizens for labor within Germany
VOELKER hosts the very successful “Reutlinger Arbeitsrechtsforum” – a biannual meeting to present the latest in Employment and Labor Law.